Recent incident--pls help --will make a donation

Hi Dr.Bob, I recently thought that i had a protected sexual intercourse but when i removed my penis it looked like it broke and i was not sure as it was my first time but the lady said it didn't break and i didn't cum and even if it did break i was inside her for maybe 10 seconds.So i started having chest pain 4 days after incident and it has slowly developed to severe whopping cough and now i am past 3 weeks of incident.

I just sent in a home access test at 3 weeks though i know it is irrelevant,but what i am wondering is if all this symptons are due to hiv then it should show something on the test right?

I will again get tested at 6 weeks and 3 months

I will make a donation pls help me.

". . . When I removed my penis it looked like it broke . . ."!!! OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!

Generally speaking when a latex condom breaks, it's not a subtle occurrence. Mr. Happy's head comes poking out of the top of the condom similar to your head poking out of a turtleneck sweater. I'm fairly certain you would have known if the condom failed (broke) or not!

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Symptoms related to HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) manifest themselves two to three weeks after HIV primary infection. Consequently, your chest discomfort and cough four days after the sexperience would not be HIV related. Also, the types of symptoms you described are not consistent with nor worrisome for HIV ARS.

Regarding HIV testing, HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark ("window period") are not considered definitive or conclusive. You can read much more about HIV sexual prevention, HIV sexual transmission, symptoms and HIV testing in the archives of this forum. We have entire chapters devoted to each of these topics.

Be well.

Sorry: This is the Question? Re: I will send $100. Please help me here. - Read On!
why is takeing so long to seroconvert