I Still have to wash the bathtub before my son takes his bath! WTH is Wrong with me!!!!

Man, I've been blessed so to speak by coming accross your sitel. It has helped me in some of my dark days. I don't know if you remember my case but i had the situation where i was at the pool hall and had met a couple that led to a little threesome which the other male and i never had any sexual contact other than his girlfriend or whatever she was giving he and i a bj back and forth. That's what i was worried about. The exchange from his penile fluids in her mouth to giving me oral right after. I was so worried that i just couldn't wait the 3 month mark so i found some company that orders different tests for hiv. I took a test called dna test by pcr or something and paid like 350.00 for it. I told the counsoler what happened and he recommened me to just wait it out. Anyway, i took it at the 30 day mark and it came back neg. I was fine for awhile then started freaking out again because shorty after the possible exposure i developed a few pea size lymph nodes. My family doc said it was nothing to worry about as well as my infectious disease doc. 4mths later i stil have them. Anyway, eventually i took a rapid oral test 4 days shy of my 3mth mark and it came back negative. I then took another one a week after the 30 day mark with a rapid blood test and it came back neg. My last test was taken at 4mths by an oral and it came back neg. I'm freaking myself out thinking i stil have it and won't share drinks with my son which i know that's ocd overdose and i have to scrub my bathtub anytime he takes a bath. I'm i over reacting? Can i as you say "WooHoo" Please get back to me. And sorry for some of the run on sentences lol i'm extremly tired.

Welcome back to the forum.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests, including a qualitative PCR DNA, out to four months for your pool hall three-way are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. My assessment remains unchanged from your initial post (see below).

That you continue to scrub the bathtub prior to your son using it and won't share drinks with him because you fear transmitting HIV indeed indicates your OCD is OOC (out of control). It's worth noting that even if you were HIV infected (and remember you are not!), you could not transmit HIV via an unscrubbed bathtub or sharing drinks!

Your question, "Can I say WOO-HOO?" is a good one. Can you? Certainly you have overwhelming and irrefutable proof that you are HIV negative and therefore there is no medical reason for your ongoing concerns, fears and anxiety. You've been "WOO-HOO-able" for quite some time. Your problem is not HIV; it's OCD. So if you're having difficulty accepting the reality of your negative HIV status and moving on with your life, it's the OCD, not the HIV, that is the cause. I recommend you seek counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront and conquer your totally unwarranted and completely irrational fears of HIV as well as address other issues related to your OCD and anxiety. It may well be the only way you will ever really be able to WOO-HOO and mean it.

Good luck. Remember, HIV is not your problem.

I really need your professional opinion Doc....May 16, 2009

On Friday May 8th 2009, I was at a pool hall when an older couple came in. The male was in his late 40's maybe early 50's and the female middle 30's, both goodlooking people. Anyway, I was drinking as well as the couple. Well, we started talking and one thing led to another. The next thing u know, he's got his gf showing me her boobs explaining that they were nice and that he didn't want her to get a breast reduction. He had me even feel them! Anyway, to make a long story short we ended up having a threesome. She did ask me to stop by the store to get some condoms. Her bf did not have sex w/ her but she did perform oral sex on the both of us. It started with him first then myself. This went back and forth a few times. She did however ask me if i was clean while giving me oral sex. And i did use a condom when i had sex with her. I also uriniated when we went back to the pool hall and washed my penis and even put some soap inside the tip of my head. I'm just afraid of the chance of getting Hiv from her giving him and i oral sex at the same time. I asked my infectious disease doctor about it and he told me that i should not have anything to worried about and my family doc told me that i shouldn't lose any sleep over it. I'm just seeking some extra reassurance from u. Please help, i just pray that god gives me one last chance being that my wife and i may patch things up and move back with me and have my son back in my daily life. Thank you....

You consider a good looking woman in her middle 30s to be part of an "older couple"??? Exactly how old are you? 12???

Assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break, your HIV-acquisition risk would be limited to unprotected insertive oral sex. This carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission, even if she was enjoying two penis popsicles simultaneously. As for your decision to "put some soap inside the tip of my (penis) head," all I can say is OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!!! This is not a recommended harm-reduction technique! I agree with the two doctors you talked to already: Your overall HIV risk is extremely low. To put your fears permanently to rest, I would suggest you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this episode of poles and holes at the pool hall!

probaly wont get posted
Sorry: This is the Question? Re: I will send $100. Please help me here. - Read On!