Re: Strip club experience

Doctor, Thanks for your reply and encouragement- was very much needed. Ive gone through your forums and your work. I believe my experience is a lesson to me on how to be safe and learn more about AIDS. Ive made a donation to the foundation and have my last email below. My question: After going through the forums I have a couple of questions and hope you can answer them as they worry me: 1. When having the lap dance I touched her vagina(not directly), but over her underwear which was a little wet. My fingers had a small bruises/cuts from some intense labor a few days before. Am I at risk of being infected? Had I touched her vagina directly would it have been worse? Also do I need to go through a test. Didnt mention this in the last email as I thought it was of less importance, but now this worries me.

Waiting to hear from you. ---------- My last email: Hello doctor, A few days back I was at a strip club, where (in seclusion) I kissed the stripper and sucked on her breasts. When kissing I did feel her tounge. I am very concerned and am worried about the possibilities of having got something from her. What do you think are the possibilities and do you think I should go in for a test, if so when? Please let know at the earliest. Thank you! Making a donation to your foundation. ---- YOUR reply Hi,

In seclusion or in full view of the other horned-up dudes at your local Badda Bing, your tongue-kissing and boob-sucking are not risks for STDs, including HIV. Testing is not warranted. I would suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site, especially the archives of this forum, paying particular attention to exactly how HIV and other STDs are and are not transmitted. We have entire chapters devoted to HIV-sexual transmission and safer sexual techniques and even a chapter devoted to strippers. Check it out!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. 
 Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe, OK?

Touching Bouncing Bertha's box would not be considered an HIV-transmission risk, considering she still had her glittering g-string on. Your several-day-old small bruises/cuts and her slightly wet panties would not affect the "no risk" assessment. Risk would involve an open wound (non-intact skin) and contact with fresh HIV-tainted bodily fluids. HIV testing would not be medically indicated based on the information you provided. However, if my reassurance is not sufficient to shake your worries, you could consider getting a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative; however, if seeing that negative result is what it takes to put your (unwarranted) fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stop worrying.

my dick dunked into the toilet water... HELP!!!!
Corticosteroid use and HIV Rapid tests