Reseach paper

Im doing an essay for a collage class and in tryin to disprove the fact that Hiv in the Afican Community is souly cause by male to male sexual intercorse could you please give me a few other leading cause to research more

Sorry, but I can't (won't) write your research paper for you. However, if HIV/AIDS was solely caused by male-to-male sexual transmission, how would someone explain all the HIV-positive African women and children??? In Africa, HIV-sexual transmission is primarily heterosexual. This is well supported by incidence and prevalence statistics as well as common sense. You should have no difficulty accessing factual data to prove your point. You might, however, still not get a good grade on your assignment. First, because the premise seems a bit lame to me and second, you seem to have difficulty with spelling: "collage," Afican," "souly," "intercorse," etc. Good luck, nonetheless!

Strip club experience
Begging on my Hands and Knees