Strip club experience

Hello doctor, A few days back I was at a strip club, where (in seclusion) I kissed the stripper and sucked on her breasts. When kissing I did feel her tounge. I am very concerned and am worried about the possibilities of having got something from her. What do you think are the possibilities and do you think I should go in for a test, if so when? Please let know at the earliest. Thank you! Making a donation to your foundation.

In seclusion or in full view of the other horned-up dudes at your local Badda Bing, your tongue-kissing and boob-sucking are not risks for STDs, including HIV. Testing is not warranted. I would suggest you spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site, especially the archives of this forum, paying particular attention to exactly how HIV and other STDs are and are not transmitted. We have entire chapters devoted to HIV-sexual transmission and safer sexual techniques and even a chapter devoted to strippers. Check it out!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. 
 Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe, OK?

Please clarify this for me and other readers
Reseach paper