Big mistake in san fran thinks senseless is an asshole
Nov 3, 2009
How can someone have a smart comment to you for adressing real risks, real problems and real symptoms, and real questions. Does this person not know that the average person does not know much about hiv and from my experience most regular doctors don't as well. And that you are doing a service to civiliazation for free. I don't know how many infections you have probly stoped someone from spreading or have been a strong aid in there diagnosis. If people like you wernt here to answer our mindless, paranoid questions a lot of people will test to 6 weeks and say im fine and infect numerous people simply cause they didn't know. Untill they speak to someone who is educated in the matter and gives them guidence and alittle humor to eleviate the extreme stress and fear of what they don't know. So to senseless I think your an asshole.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your support!
sensless Nov 2, 2009
Do you only answer mindless, senseless and non invasive paranoia. Why not and talk about something real for a change instead of harbouring the obsessive, unreasonable fears of these pathetic paranoid schizophrenics
Response from Dr. Frascino
Do I only answer mindless, senseless and "non invasive" paranoia questions? You would like me to talk about something real for a change instead of "harbouring the obsessive, unreasonable fears of these pathetic paranoid schizophrenics." Hmm. Aside from spelling and grammatical errors ("sensless," "why not and talk about . . ." etc.), I'm quite confused by your comment. I can only assume one of three things:
1. You can't read or haven't bothered to read anything I have written.
2. You're pissed off, because your question concerning your hookup with the cross-dressing lesbian midget with webbed feet that you met at the Baptist Bible study session hasn't been answered yet.
3. Your rant was delivered in error to me instead of going to Glenn Beck of Fox "News."
A quick glance at topics I've addressed within the past day include:
1. Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy.
2. Occupational HIV Exposure by a Nurse Who Sustained a Laceration.
3. Post-Exposure Prophylaxis.
4. President Obama Lifting the 22-Year Travel Ban for HIVers Visiting the U.S.
5. Timing for Rapid Plasma Reagin testing (a Screening Test for Syphilis).
6. Inappropriate HIV Testing (Western Blot without Preliminary Positive ELISA).
7. The Effect of Flu Vaccination and Having the Flu on HIV-Antibody Testing.
9. Oral Sex.
11. Home HIV Tests (Home Access Express Test Kits).
12. Treatment of an HIV-Positive Pregnant Woman.
This is only a partial list. Should you choose to write back, I would suggest you (1) take the time to more accurately read what I have written; (2) begin with an apology; and (3) use your spell check/grammar check function before submitting your inappropriate rant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.