Nov 2, 2009
i have hiv and hep c.i am also allergic to shellfish.should i get the swine flu shot? tony
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I would recommend you get both the seasonal flu vaccine as well as the new H1N1 vaccine. Shellfish allergy is not a problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Taking Truvada In The Morning Vs The Evening
- Can Hiv Positive Females Have Ivf Fertilization?
- Health Insurance For Hiv Patients
- Can You Have Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv And Not Catch It?
- Is A Black Spot On Your Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- How Soon After Hiv Infection Do People Get Swollen Glands?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.