Nov 2, 2009
i have hiv and hep c.i am also allergic to shellfish.should i get the swine flu shot? tony
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I would recommend you get both the seasonal flu vaccine as well as the new H1N1 vaccine. Shellfish allergy is not a problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Bacteria That Causes Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Aids Or Hpv From Open Mouth Kissing?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.