Need your advise on HIV risk n problems plsssss!

(Repost, with donation made for your incredible support to all others out there both physically and mentally. Sincerely appreciated n pls do keep it up.)

Dear the kind and handsome Dr Bob,

I was trying not to add to your busy workloads, but this really scared me to death. So here is my problem. I've encountered a male with unknown HIV status and have given him a brief blowjob b4 he cummed in the air. But then he fingered me briefly for some 10-20 seconds with his cum-filled finger almost right after he cummed. But the point is i've long got a hemorrhoids problem with me and it constantly has a little bleeding esp. when everytime i stool. So my Q1 is wt's my risk level to be infected by HIV by that cum-filled fingering if he's unfortunately a HIV+?

Secondly, I got a mild diarrhoea problem 25 days after that incident, which last for exceptionally long until now, i.e. 8 days or more. The stools are in normal frequency i.e. once in about 1.5 days, but it is half fluid-and-solid, better or worst sometimes. Except that, I've got no fever nor sore throat nor rash but a tiny sore in my mouth days b4 the diarrhoea which cured itself so i think its unrelated. So my Q2 is do you think this diarrhoea thing alone (or possibly the sore b4) related to ARS? (p.s. i was treated with Doxycycline coz I caught some ureter inflammation from that event, which adds to my anxiety too, but stopped 10 days b4 the diarrhoea. Do you think they are related?)

I'm so terribly nervous and worry right now which makes me can't concentrate on my work or anything else. Would head to a test next week (i.e. 39 days after the incident), but my Q3 is do you think a 3rd or 4th generation ELIZA at 39 days give me a significant insight of my status, say more than 90%? (i know it takes 3 months to be conclusive, but i just can't wait that long)

Thank you so much for your advice Dr. Bob and i definitely needs your good luck karma. Please also let me give you my heartfelt appreciation for all the life-saving gd work u've been doing, plus my coming up donation.

Worriedwreck

Thanks for your thanks and your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated. I responded to your questions yesterday (see below).

Begging for answers (from worriedwreck) Nov 2, 2009 Dear merciful Dr. Bob,

I'm sincerely waiting for your comment regarding my post on 30/11/09 under the same nickname (title: is it risk of hiv? is diarrhoea alone symtoms of ars?). Please you're the only one I can rely on right now......I do need some advice from you as I'm constantly thinking over the issue, making questionable hyopthesis and thus creating enormous anxiety that I can hardly stand. Pls pls pls do give me some words......

Worriedwreck

Could i get HIV in this way?is diarrhoea alone a symtom? (Submitted Oct 30, 2009)

Dear Dr Bob,

I was trying not to add to your busy workloads, but that really scared me to death. So here is my thing. I've encountered a male with unknown HIV status and have given him a brief blowjob b4 he cummed in the air. But then he fingered me briefly for some 10-20 seconds with his cum-filled finger almost right after he cummed. But the point is i've long got a hemorrhoids problem with me and it constantly has a little bleeding esp. when everytime i stool. So my Q1 is wt's my risk level to be infected by HIV by that cum-filled fingering if he's unfortunately a HIV+?

Secondly, I got a mild diarrhoea problem 25 days after that incident, which last for exceptionally long until now, i.e. 8 days or more. The stools are in normal frequency like once every 1.5 days, but it is half fluid-and-solid, better or worst sometimes. Except that, I've got no fever nor sore throat nore rash thing but a tiny sore in my mouth days b4 the diarrhoea which cured itself so i think its unrelated. So my Q2 is do you think this diarrhoea thing (or possibly the sore b4) related to ARS? (p.s. i was treated with Doxycycline coz I caught some ureter inflammation from that event, which adds to my anxiety too, but stopped 10 days b4 the diarrhoea. Do you think they are related?)

I'm so terribly nervous and worry right now which makes me can't concentrate on my work. Would head to a test next week (i.e. 39 days after the incident), but my Q3 is do you think a 3rd or 4th generation ELIZA at 39 days give me a significant insight of my status, say more than 90%? (i know it takes 3 months to be conclusive, but i just can't wait that long)

Worriedwreck

Hello Worried Wreck,

1. Unprotected receptive oral sex without ejaculation carries only a very how risk for HIV acquisition. However, getting fingered with a "cum-filled finger" could potentially transfer fresh spunk into your backdoor. This could be a significant HIV risk if your partner were "positively charged" (so to speak). Bleeding hemorrhoids further increase this risk somewhat.

2. I do not believe your diarrhea is HIV ARS-related.

3. There is no way for me to give you a statistical estimate of what a negative 39-day HIV ELISA test means, because as you note, the test is not considered conclusive until the three-month mark. The best I can offer is that the vast majority of folks who are HIV infected will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks following primary HIV infection. Consequently, a negative HIV ELISA at 39 days would be encouraging, but not conclusive.

Thank you for your interest in making a tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test is negative.

HIV Positive and pregnant (CHOOSING AN HIV SPECIALIST 2009)
Thanks Dr. Bob and now its celebration time!