sensless

Do you only answer mindless, senseless and non invasive paranoia. Why not and talk about something real for a change instead of harbouring the obsessive, unreasonable fears of these pathetic paranoid schizophrenics

Do I only answer mindless, senseless and "non invasive" paranoia questions? You would like me to talk about something real for a change instead of "harbouring the obsessive, unreasonable fears of these pathetic paranoid schizophrenics." Hmm. Aside from spelling and grammatical errors ("sensless," "why not and talk about . . ." etc.), I'm quite confused by your comment. I can only assume one of three things:

1. You can't read or haven't bothered to read anything I have written.

2. You're pissed off, because your question concerning your hookup with the cross-dressing lesbian midget with webbed feet that you met at the Baptist Bible study session hasn't been answered yet.

3. Your rant was delivered in error to me instead of going to Glenn Beck of Fox "News."

A quick glance at topics I've addressed within the past day include:

1. Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy.

2. Occupational HIV Exposure by a Nurse Who Sustained a Laceration.

3. Post-Exposure Prophylaxis.

4. President Obama Lifting the 22-Year Travel Ban for HIVers Visiting the U.S.

5. Timing for Rapid Plasma Reagin testing (a Screening Test for Syphilis).

6. Inappropriate HIV Testing (Western Blot without Preliminary Positive ELISA).

7. The Effect of Flu Vaccination and Having the Flu on HIV-Antibody Testing.

8. Side Effects and Toxicities of the AZT Component of Combivir.

9. Oral Sex.

10. Lymphadenopathy.

11. Home HIV Tests (Home Access Express Test Kits).

12. Treatment of an HIV-Positive Pregnant Woman.

This is only a partial list. Should you choose to write back, I would suggest you (1) take the time to more accurately read what I have written; (2) begin with an apology; and (3) use your spell check/grammar check function before submitting your inappropriate rant.

Begging for answers (from worriedwreck)
Medication change