Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

sensless
Nov 2, 2009

Do you only answer mindless, senseless and non invasive paranoia. Why not and talk about something real for a change instead of harbouring the obsessive, unreasonable fears of these pathetic paranoid schizophrenics

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Do I only answer mindless, senseless and "non invasive" paranoia questions? You would like me to talk about something real for a change instead of "harbouring the obsessive, unreasonable fears of these pathetic paranoid schizophrenics." Hmm. Aside from spelling and grammatical errors ("sensless," "why not and talk about . . ." etc.), I'm quite confused by your comment. I can only assume one of three things:

1. You can't read or haven't bothered to read anything I have written.

2. You're pissed off, because your question concerning your hookup with the cross-dressing lesbian midget with webbed feet that you met at the Baptist Bible study session hasn't been answered yet.

3. Your rant was delivered in error to me instead of going to Glenn Beck of Fox "News."

A quick glance at topics I've addressed within the past day include:

1. Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy.

2. Occupational HIV Exposure by a Nurse Who Sustained a Laceration.

3. Post-Exposure Prophylaxis.

4. President Obama Lifting the 22-Year Travel Ban for HIVers Visiting the U.S.

5. Timing for Rapid Plasma Reagin testing (a Screening Test for Syphilis).

6. Inappropriate HIV Testing (Western Blot without Preliminary Positive ELISA).

7. The Effect of Flu Vaccination and Having the Flu on HIV-Antibody Testing.

8. Side Effects and Toxicities of the AZT Component of Combivir.

9. Oral Sex.

10. Lymphadenopathy.

11. Home HIV Tests (Home Access Express Test Kits).

12. Treatment of an HIV-Positive Pregnant Woman.

This is only a partial list. Should you choose to write back, I would suggest you (1) take the time to more accurately read what I have written; (2) begin with an apology; and (3) use your spell check/grammar check function before submitting your inappropriate rant.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Begging for answers (from worriedwreck)
Next
Medication change

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.