PLEASA ANSWER THIS QUESTION U NEVER DO, i will give a donation

hi dr bob i hope u answer me :) im 20 year old male 20 years old from north east england 6 weeks 6 days ago i went for a nite out to newcastle with friends where i met a girl in a night club similar age 18-20 i rubbed my fingers on the outside of her vaigina, she was very moist maybe sweat and/or vaginal fluid so wer her knickers, only happened for 12 sec at the most, i nticed afterwards that the finger i was using i had small nick by my finger nail which was bleeding NOT GUSHING though could just wipe the blood away and a liitle more would appear i was hand immediatley. ive been fine untill monday which was 6 weeks 2 days after incident where i started to get sore throat i went to the drs on thursday(yesterday) he diagnosed influeza, i didnt tell him about my prediciment. i know the rate is very low in the north east of england and the girl being a local and 20 year old girl probz increases her chances of being negative, please help me do i require testing what are my pratical chances of having hiv, please help, please leave an address and i will send a donation by check

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm confident the result will be negative.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information, including the address, can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are and will stay HIV negative!

Good luck. Be well.

I swallowed lots of semen!
Sneaky Test After PEP