You are amazing...

Greetings Dr. Bob, I came across this web site a few years back when I was doing a college research paper. I occasionally look here from time to time to read some of the questions posted and your responses. Some of them make me fall out of my chair with laughter. I just wanted to say what an awesome job that you are doing and to keep up the good work and awesome sense of humor.

Paul Redneck, the famous playwright, novelist and screenwriter once wrote: "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable." I try to use all four -- money, rage, science, and laughter -- to battle the pandemic. Thanks for your kind words, your support and your appreciation of my twisted sense of humor!

Be well!

RE Big mistake in san fran.. WHO HOO able???
*Please Help! HIV, Seroconversion, Testing*