re: Please- For My Children

Dr. Bob,

Thanks for your response, and I have donated. I forgot to mention two other symptoms -gurgling stomach with erractic bowel movements; and my teeth hurt and appear to be shifting. I know what you say about negative tests trumping symptoms, but these are real and overwhelmimg.I was told that if by chance it were a non M strain, it might have flawed the EIA, or at least have shown a band present in the WB. Would you agree? Thanks so much, and God Blees you.

Your "teeth appear to be shifting"???? You've been watching too many vampire movies.

As you pointed out in your post, I do indeed advise that negative tests outside the window period trump "symptoms" each and every time. That goes for gurgling tummies and shifty teeth as well!

I do not agree with your statement regarding Western Blots.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation! 
Be well. Stop worrying!

Not a question, a resource (THE CANADIAN AIDS SOCIETY GUIDE TO HIV TRANSMISSION RISK)
RE Big mistake in san fran.. WHO HOO able???