Anxiety to the Max - Plase help me Dr. Bob

Dr Bob,

I had an experience with a woman that pressed the side of her face against mine and acted like she kissed me like a french person does. She recently had a HIV test done and her test was negative. Her face looked clear to the naked eye. I had a pimple on mine. Is there any chance I could catch the HIV virus from having an un-popped pimple on my face. I am losing sleep over this. Please help. What are my chances of HIV in this example?

Joe G.

Dr.Frascino,,,, Please Help Me ,,, I'm going NUTZ !!

Dr.Frascino,

I nkow you get much deeper questions but this is giving me more stress than I can handle.

Question #1.) If I had a pimple on my cheek and another woman gave me a kiss ,,, and it hit the area of where the pimple is,,, What are my chances of me getting HIV? I do not think my pimple was open, but what if it was?

Question #2) Here's a really messed up follow up question. Wht if she truly had a pimple on her cheek as well, and if I didn't see it,,, and it rubbed up against mine. Now what are the chances of getting the HIV virus?

I'm sorry for being ignorant and not knowing as much as I should about this subject. Please help.

Please also help guide me where I can make a considerable donation to your site!!

Help me just this once.

Thank You,

Paul

Hello Paul or Joe G. or whomever (just how many names do you have, by the way????)

French air kisses do not transmit HIV. If they did, everyone in Paris would have been HIV positive long ago.

1. Even with a pimply puss, there is no risk for HIV transmission.

2. Even with two pimply pusses, there is no risk for HIV transmission.

Now will you please stop with all the pimple paranoia?

Thanks for your donation to the The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stop worrying.

can you please answer me ... i know you are busy but please
Paranoid Republican - Back with another question