Just a little good luck karma
Oct 28, 2009
Hi Dr. Bob As, you should already i'm going to tell you what a inspiration you are to many of us. Well, I just took my three month test on the 23 of October and just wanted a little of your good look karma. One other question, with ars rash does it still come after three months.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The ARS rash occurs at the time of all the other ARS-associated symptoms two to three weeks after HIV primary infection, not three months later! My certified good-luck karma has been signed, sealed and sent.
Good luck. Be well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Afraid Of Having Undiagnosed Hiv Infection
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.