thanks from boondocks girl

Thank you! God is using you. I took the two western blocks and both came back INDETERMINTE. I cant tell you the fear of what my actions could have caused me to suffer for life did to me. I then took the RNA test and it came back negative. It just came back and I called my mom and dad text the guy my apologies (I was a class a bitch to him) and then you. I can only imagine were I would have been without you. I WILL be giving to your organization for as long as I can. ATLEAST once a month. I wish I knew you in day to day life I bet youre a wonderful friend.

Hi Boondocks Girl,

Excellent news! WOO-HOO! Thanks for taking the time to write in and share it with us! Thanks also for your thanks and your very kind comments! It's my pleasure to be of assistance. Finally, thank you for your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are urgently needed and warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Is he cured? (HIV ANTIBODY TEST VERSUS HIV VIRAL LOAD TEST, 2009)
my heart is broken by husband and PHObia