Extremly brief vaginal intercourse

Hello,doctor pls answer me to this question.I was trying to find answer to this question but i can't find it.Doc at first i was rubbing the girl(i am male) and i don't know her hiv status,the problem is that when i was rubbing her i saw some blood on my finger(but this is not that i am afraid of) after 10-15 minutes she gave me oral(no risk)but after that i put my penis in her for 2 seconds(i just put my penis in her,no inside rubbing and nothing)i put my penis out and i ejaculate.After then i was trying to put my penis again but i can't i have genital contact but no or just inch penentration....Can u tell me the risk?Pls doctor....Is my behavior low risk for hiv and why?

Pls answer me i will donate 50$ and tell me where should i donate?Thanks

Extremely brief vaginal intercourse is still vaginal intercourse! Unprotected sex places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. The estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated statistical risk would be less, because we don't know the HIV status of your gal-pal. Plus, your potential exposure was extremely brief (two seconds). HIV testing is warranted at the three-month mark to get a definitive result.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month HIV-antibody test result is negative.

Doctor, help me please! I'm in need it!
Sorry