Atripla and reduced risk of passing HIV?

I KNOW that I read somewhere online about a study somewhere involving Atripla that was saying that Atripla basically significantly reduced the possibility of HIV transmission by an infected person to an uninfected person, so long as they never missed doses and their HIV was well-controlled (undetectable viral load and decent CD4 counts. Do you know which study I'm referring to, and what's your take on this?

This is somewhat "old news" in the world of HIV/AIDS and is not specific to Atripla. We've known for quite some time that effective combination antiretroviral therapy that drives the HIV plasma viral load down to undetectable levels significantly decreases the chance of HIV transmission. Please note however, it does not completely eliminate the chance of HIV transmission. This phenomenon has been seen in many clinical studies using a wide range of combination antiretroviral regimens.

Have a deep anxiety about my waiting period.
"Remember me..George Clooney look-a-like :)" Part Deux