Protected French Kissing

Dr. F. before you start LOL I just heard this on College campus and thou it was said to me by a med student, it kind of make me wonder if its true, an urban legend or he was just making fun of me.

This guy told me that since sometimes in the Frat house we make out (mostly kissing) with some of the chearleaders, I should have a chloraseptic tablet, since its made for killing any germ, it can prevent the H1N1 flu, as well as any chance of contractin aids from a French kiss.

Is this accurate or was he just to loaded, and full of it?

I have no way of determining if your frat buddy was "loaded" or not, but as for "full of it"? Absofrickenlutely! Chloraseptic tablets will not protect you from H1N1 or HIV! Even a blonde cheerleader knows that! Frevinsakes!

Opinion on risk not asked much on this site.
Have a deep anxiety about my waiting period.