Hello again from Dallas

Hello again my friend. I was very anxious, and took a home access test at 2 months: Negative. My three month test comes up Weds. The little bit of knowledge I have has gone a long way to making me a nervous wreck. Thanks for getting back to me last month. As I go through my day, I sometimes think of your help during this period in my life; I try and pay it forward. Send good Karma to Texas on Weds. Best. A

Hi A,

Welcome back! Your negative two-month Home Access test is extremely encouraging. Remember, the vast majority of HIV-infected folks will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks. Consequently, your negative eight-week test is excellent news indeed. I suggest you begin practicing your Texas WOO-HOO. Or will that be a yippie-ay-yay???

An extra dose of my good-luck/good-health karma is being sent via UPS. That means it'll be on your doorstep by 10 AM! (or postage is free!). Hang in there cowboy. You're just about home free. I've got a very good feeling bout this one. Wednesday is going to be one very happy day for you! I look forward to sharing your great news and celebrating your definitive and conclusive negative HIV status very very soon!

Good luck!

Risk of HIV transmission to my 5 year old daughter? Please answer if you have time
Opinion on risk not asked much on this site.