Remember me..George Clooney look-a-like :) +$50 donation

Hey doc! It's been a while, but too soon for another worry. I promise to donate again for your advice. I was walking my dog at an outdoor mall type place. And i noticed my dog sniffing some kids' leg. When I went to yank the leash I noticed the kids' leg was bleeding.. now here's my worry. 3-5 mins later, my dog rubbed his nose on my bare leg(p.s I shave my legs). I felt the wetness of his nose. When I got home about 40 mins later, I took a shower to wipe my leg, but didn't look to see if there was blood on my leg.

Here is my worry: What if my dog licked the kids blood and what if it was HIV infected blood, or even just got the blood on his nose, then wiped his nose on me and that was the wetness I felt? I shave my legs so I could have open pores... If this could be a risk, would I have to have a significant wound on my leg (something I would notice?) Would there be a risk here, or is another OCD moment?? Please help!

P.S Martini soon? You and I? :) Donation on it's way via paypal! Who is the paypal sent to?

Once again it's your OCD, not HIV, that is at issue here. Your HIV risk from Toto (or Marmaduke?) is nonexistent. First off, what are the chances the kid was HIV infected? Next, what are the chances your canine could transmit an adequate quantity of HIV-tainted blood via his nose or tongue to cause viral transmission Finally, unless you shaved your legs with a machete and had open wounds similar to having Edward Scissorhands give you a massage, your smooth legs were not a potential exposure site for HIV. So, add all this information together and hopefully you can realize your HIV risk was nonexistent and your worries are irrational and completely unwarranted.

One last comment, as a George Clooney look-a-like, should you really be shaving your legs? I know for a fact Clooney does not. But despite that, sure, I'll still have a martini with you.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, including the PayPal link, can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your support. Remember, HIV is not your problem, OK George?

Be well.

You're awesome !
Rash: come and go? Or hits all at once?