Melatonin and HIV testing results?? Hormones??
Oct 26, 2009
Hi I have been an avid user of melatonin for over 3 years taking around 3-5 mg a night...im just really worried that this would effect my HIV testing? Could this cause any sort of false negative???
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! You're welcome.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.