Oct 25, 2009
DR bbob thank you so much for your reassurance on my test results i have just recived my labs from the I.D specialist and my hiv rna pcr test and hiv antibody test are both negative. but i did show posotive for mono. your reasurance did help me a whole lot in the most stressful 9 months of my life thanhs doc bob p.s symptoms are not reliable in determing hiv status
Response from Dr. Frascino
Delighted to be of service! WOO-HOO!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can Hiv Remain Undetected?
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- What Are The Chance Of Getting Hiv Using A Condom?
- Hiv And Cold Sweat On Hands And Feet
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.