Unprotected Oral with LadyBoy. $50 donation promised

Hello Dr Frascino. I've just come back early from a holiday in Thailand because I am so worried. I gave unprotected oral sex to a ladyboy (did not swallow); we then proceeded to have protected anal sex (I was the insertive partner)- no condom breakage, lots of lube, successful withdrawal and condom removal followed by thorough washing in shower). I am hetero and this is my first (and will be my only) time I have engaged in this activity. It really didn't do it for me. However, I'm really scared about the outcome of this - I was ignorant of the risks of oral sex - I assumed swallowing as the determinate issue. Please help to put my mind at rest. I will be making a prompt donation if you reply. Kind regards.

Oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV acquisition/transmission. Protected anal sex would indeed be "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. Your fears are out of proportion to the real (and very slight) degree of actual risk. This most likely is due to guilt issues related to your first Thai lady boy sexperience.

I would recommend you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, primarily to put your worries permanently to rest. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this "one night in Bangkok" cock banging!

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-karma that your definitive three-month test is negative. I'm confident it indeed will be negative!

Sexual Orientation and HIV???
update