New Donation Ref (XXXXXXXXX) Please i need your advices

Dear doctor Bob I wrote you yesterday telling you that you were right. My 6 months elisa was negative, but im stupid the same day y was in an interocuse with a travesty, receptive and incertive protected ( Condom) sex no more than 3 minutes each. My oral health its perfect. I went yestarday to a infectology doctor and he recommend me a PCR cualitative. Im friking out because i know its a posible false positive with that kind of test. Over a multiple elisa test negative now i am suferring another anxiety situation by my low risky interocuse. Give me your advise. Now i feel terrible , i know that this tipe of oral sex carry a small, litle tiny posibility of get infected. But beleive me i need to hear it from you. I believe in your advices and your experinces I swear never in my life i will be in this tipe of situation again. Oral recpetive with condom ( Old condom)without ejaculation its a real risk?, y swear y will no asking more in this forum y y will keeping helping with my donation but please answer me. Do you recomend me to take a 3 months test?

REF XXXX im still worry please help me just one more time Oct 13, 2009

Dr Bob I Know its stupid my question, as you know i have my 15 weeks elisa test negative at 31 of july. Today is october 10 and i worry about late seroconversion. Do i have to repeat my test at 6 Months? or i can live clear with my 15 weeks negative test.? How many cases do you Know of seroconversion after 3 months? Please help me with my stress.

Im back with wohoooooooo Ref XXXXXXXXX Jul 31, 2009

Dr Bob, Hi, I have followed your recommendation and I repeated the elisa to the 15 weeks with negative result. I am happy, I ask to you with this results can i follow with my life? Thank you very much to take the time to answer our questions and I hope that the donation that I sent to your foundation helps to save many lives! know can i say wohooooooooooooo?

Advertisement Response from Dr. Frascino

I have one word for you: WOO-DE-FRICKIN'-HOO!!!

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It is very warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Ref XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Jul 5, 2009

I just donate a litle piece of sand to help you in amanzing work. You are like angel helping people who visit the body looking for asweres. Sorry for my bad english I want to tell my history. I had 2 relations of risk, well I believe that the risk is a low risk but certainly is a risk. First situation was in 28 the February of this year with a woman escort. We had insertive oral sex (Cunnilingus) and receptive (Fellatio) unprotected oral sex and vaginal sex with condom. The second situation was in 13 of April with one travesty. We practiced deep and long kisses (She used brackets) and practiced receptive oral sex the but with condoms. With this travesty we had protected anal sex where I was the activate partner. In fact there was no 100% penetration, I was pushing trying penetration while travesty jerk himself. I never reach the total penetration. We were like 3 minutes in that process until I decided to put another condom and were 3 minutes more. There was no rupture of condom. Ok now the Facts. 1) I took at least 6 hiv tests by hypochondriac. 2) the 3 first was one meia at the 12 weeks, one elisa at 13 weeks and another one of standard Inmunocromatología at the end of the 13 week exact after the first relation of risk (Escort 28 of feb. Unprotected mutual oral sex) These same tests fall in the period of 6 and 7 weeks after the second relation of risk .All of that test was No reactive / Negative. 3) If we thought that these tests fulfill the 13 weeks period of the first relation of risk and also the time average of window period of 4 to 6 weeks of the second relation! What do you think? 4) Today I take a 11 weeks and 2 days test of the second relation of risk with travesty. Well really a take 2 test but in different laboratories (1 fast (Test Pack), and Quimioluminicente test of 3ra Generation.) All was no reactive / Negative. Doctor BOB all this panic is because 2 weeks ago to the 9 weeks of the second relation of risk by examinations of routine due to a malaise in the throat I became a hemogram and they left the leukocytes to me in 23 thousands. Everything seems to be by an injection of dipronova that include corticoids so it could be the detonator of the leukocytes, thaks good since for 4 days ago my leukocytes they are perfect. The final question, Leucositosis can be a symptom of Primoinfeccion? With my result to the 11 weeks and 2 days with those 2 methods I can be calm? Of my second relation of risk?

Your HIV-acquisition risk was very low at best. The transient change in your leukocyte count is not at all worrisome or suggestive of HIV primary infection.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 11 weeks from your last potential exposure are extremely encouraging. The guidelines state that HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not conclusive. However, considering your very low risk and the number of negative tests you've had, I would consider your results "almost definitive." I'm very confident that a three-month test would yield another negative result.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you remain negative.

I'm delighted to hear that my prediction about your negative six-month test was correct.

I assume that "travesty, receptive and insertive protected (condom) sex . . ." refers to latex condom-protected insertive and receptive oral sex with a transvestite. Protected sex is indeed "protected," assuming the latex (or polyurethane) condom was used properly and did not break. If that is indeed the case with you, your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent and testing would not be necessary.

Regarding HIV screening tests, PCR testing is not recommended, due to the rate of false positives, other technical considerations and cost. A three-month HIV-antibody test is preferable. There is no medical reason for you to test based on the information provided. However, if your remain worried despite my reassurance, you could consider a single three-month HIV-antibody test. The results will undoubtedly be negative. However, if it puts your residual fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Thank you for your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are warmly appreciated. Your one gift will touch many lives of those in desperate need. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt appreciation.

Be well. Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe and well.

The devil on one shoulder makes me feel bad about myself
Fellow Rochesterian please I need your expertise