Missed taking my meds

I get my medicine in the mail and they did not deliver today and i was wandering how much missing a day or two will hurt me?

Certainly it's best not to miss any doses of your antiretrovirals. Some medications, due to their half-lives, are a bit more forgiving than others. (You don't mention what medications you are on.) I would suggest you contact your HIV specialist and arrange for him to get you a one- or two-day supply of your meds to hold you over until your mail order shipment arrives. Also, you're cutting your shipment dates a bit too close. Reorder your medications a week or two before you are due to run out to avoid this problem in the future.

H1N1 vaccine
Trauma Resuscitation Differing opinions