diffrence beetween dna pcr and rna pcr for hiv

dear sir as you said to me yesterd(Your negative HIV-antibody tests and undetectable quantitative HIV PCR RNA out to 16 months from your "intercourse with many ladies" are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative) but sir i have dna pcr for hiv it was screening test as my report showing it was not quantitative HIV PCR RNA what is diffrence beetween rna pcr and dna pcr and which is accurate

There is a difference between the quantitative PCR RNA and qualitative PCR DNA; however, this difference does not affect my assessment of your situation. You remain definitively and conclusively HIV negative. Sorry for my typo!

re: Ambush
CD4 Not Improving