Is bdna viral load test accurate?

My viral load test just into the 7th month after possible exposure was negative, down to <-75 copies. It says Viral Load by bDNA on it and I just wondered if those are good tests?

This was after 7 other negative antibody tests and 1 other PCR DNA test were negative as well.

I also had 1 more negative antibody test by blood now 6 years later at the state dept of health.

Just been having strange myalgias, pains in wrists and ankles and I can't keep my mind from going back to 2003-2004.

Thanks Dr. Bob,

M.

Hello M,

Six years and you're still worried after eight negative HIV-antibody tests, one undetectable HIV PCR DNA and an undetectable seven-month bDNA??? Dude! Exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding??? Your repeatedly negative/undetectable HIV test results out to six years are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. Move on! If you can't "keep (your) mind from going back to 2003-2004," the problem is obviously your mind, not HIV!!!! I suggest you need to see a psychiatrist to help you confront your totally irrational and absolutely unwarranted fears of being HIV infected.

What Happens???
Uncertain of risk, and concern about one symptom (follow up)