Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

RETORT: How is it possible you are a part of this website with such a bad ass atittude?
Oct 21, 2009

Bob - your website is the best thing on this subject on the net. I would have gone crazy if I hadn't come across its archives.

Now that I've bigged you up (I did meant it!) please tell me I'm fine: Hand job from a maseusse, she was naked, got her secret place right up my leg and near to my balls. There was no penetration, and not even a dip in, but can the virus stay alive long enough for her to touch herself then touch me?

I asked this before - so please answer. Your archives come close, but most of the time she was clothed etc... I can't find one like this...

Thanks, and I LOVE it that you use slang. What's that nutcase on about?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your support and vote of confidence. Massage with a happy ending but without Mr. Happy diving into the love canal is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. The possibility a rub-and-tug gal could transit HIV from her "secret place" to your urethra via a hand job is so remote that it becomes essentially nonexistent. If my reassurance isn't enough for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative. However, if this helps put your residual fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Be well. 
 Dr. Bob

How is it possible you are a part of this website with such a bad ass atittude? Oct 20, 2009 Why are you so damn sarcastic, scary, insecure, un appealing and ill mannered. You sure are a one track minded individual that has no faith in anything outside your knowledge. The fact that people ask you for advice does not mean you have the right to impose your points o view. Sure there are standard procedures in medicine, however medicine doesnt allways have the last word.

You are probably a good doctor, i dont doubt that, however I do doubt you are a considerate human being.

Just reflect on it. And please, you represent a website, refrain from using slang and bad words in your answers

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You think I'm "damn sarcastic, scary, insecure, unappealing and ill mannered"????? Hmm. Now how about telling me how you really feel about me?

You're disgruntled because I'm "a one track minded individual that has no faith in anything outside my knowledge." Hmm. So you're pissed off because I believe what I know to be sound scientific fact??? Why would I believe something I know absolutely nothing about or for which there is no scientific basis??? As Mr. Spock would say, "that is not logical."

You also state: "The fact that people ask you for advice does not mean you have the right to impose your points of view." What??? Sweetie, if someone is "asking my advice," what do you want me to give them? Someone else's point of view perhaps? They posed their question to me, right? If they want someone else's point of view, wouldn't they ask that person instead???

You then claim I am not a considerate human being. Well, everyone has a right to his opinion. I volunteer my time here to help others. I've founded two clinics devoted to the comprehensive and compassionate care of those living with HIV/AIDS. I've also founded a not-for-profit charitable organization that has raised well over $1,250,000 for crucial HIV/AIDS services worldwide and the promotion of HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention. So, like I said, you are welcomed to your opinion. By the way, what considerate things have you accomplished for the betterment of humankind?

As for slang and "bad words," all I can say is that this is a forum devoted to sex and at times slang and bad words are justified to make a point. Please feel free not to read my "sarcastic, scary, insecure, unappealing, ill mannered" comments peppered with "slang and bad words."

Have a nice day (even if your mood ring is a foul brown color).

And I should mention you are suffering from cranio-rectal inversion (that's a medical term for having your head up your butt. Oops, there goes another bad word!).

Dr. Bob

Previous
What do you recommend?
Next
What Happens???

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.