What do you recommend?

Hi Dr. Bob!

Thanks for all the great work you're doing. You're truly a Saint, and it's too bad more people aren't as kind hearted, upbeat, and cool as you.

I know kissing isn't considered a risk for HIV. But I've read (including on this site) that Syphilis can be spread by kissing.

I had a PROLONGED, INTENSE make out session with a masseuse. I'm actually not really paranoid about anything besides syphilis. I didn't SEE any active chancres (at least on her lips), but I didn't inspect the inside of her mouth (except with my tongue). What do you think? Am I'm worrying over nothing? Is there a medical reason to get a Syphilis test just from kissing (a random person)?

Syphilis screening is not necessary after kissing a random person, even if the random person is a smoking hot masseuse and the kiss is more like tonsil hockey than a peck on the lips. Routine syphilis screening is recommended every 6 to 12 months in sexually active folks with multiple partners.

Be well.

you have already been so kind to answer my first question, so if you dont have time for this one ill understand :)
RETORT: How is it possible you are a part of this website with such a bad ass atittude?