you have already been so kind to answer my first question, so if you dont have time for this one ill understand :)

I wrote to you before about my unprotected vaginal sex exposure with kind of a ceepy older woman. I tested negative at 4,6,8,9,11,12 and 13 weeks 94 days. Hiv would be off my mind but i still have several lymph nodes in my neck and groin that can easily be felt. Im not sure what my next step is. Do my lingering symptoms warrant another test? What does it take to be 100% sure im not infected? If you tell me a year ill wait that long because i have a girlfriend and want to make sure im 100% negative. I just wont be able to live with myself if i hurt someone else.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out to week 13 are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted. A negative HIV-antibody test outside the window period trumps "symptoms" each and every time.

Your several palpable lymph nodes are not worrisome for HIV disease and could be caused by a vast array of medical conditions. One thing is certain: Whatever the cause may be, it is not HIV! If you remain concerned, have your general medical doctor evaluate the nodes. There's a very good chance they are "normal."

Uni-Golden ticket? please answer!
What do you recommend?