Its been a long time....little mis worried well

You are such a fantastic person, an angel really. Your tell it like it is, take it or leave it advise....believe me Dr. Frascino is right.....99.9 percent of the time. I worried and worried about having hiv and took multiple tests becoming obsessed and now 20 tests later....it has been years since I tested, I am negative. I have found peace and also years later found out a dear friend of mine is HIV postive. I feel like a fool. Here I was obsessive, worried, depressed, suicidal and here right before me is a man, a dear friend who is HIV positive for 20 years plus and he is the happiest, funniest, positive person I have ever met. What a fool I was wasting such precious time.

Hello Little Miss Worried Well,

Welcome back to the forum. Thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to share your story and newfound insights!

Be well!

Blood in coffee after fight
Uni-Golden ticket? please answer!