Blood in coffee after fight

Hi Sir, I have had quite a bit of worry today after an event that happened and I am not sure if it is a risk or not. I was in a bathroom at a downtown shelter where i volunteer and a fight broke out between two guys.The one guy was bleeding pretty bad near the sink. I had left my coffee siting on the counter and grabbed it and ran out. Had a sip and noticed there was blood in the coffee. I only had one sip but was wondering if I may have put myself at risk with this. I know blood is a risk but diluted is it still please answer I am a little batty over this freak incident. Will donate $100 on its way.

Blood landed in your Starbucks? Wow, that must have been some brawl! As for an HIV-acquisition risk via cappuccino, relax Max! The risk is nonexistent. There is no cause for concern, freak-out or even HIV testing!

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated!

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Positive or Negative?
Its been a long time....little mis worried well