what should i do ?

dear sir ihave intercourse with many ladies before 16 months. i have tested my hiv status it is till negetive. my wife , my son, also me have all symptoms of hiv . but i am till non reactive in hiv pcr and elisa test . i did not touch any other lady since last 16 months is there any possibility to become hiv positive in future. sir my english is not good please understand my talk. and send me accurate answer

Your negative HIV-antibody tests and undetectable quantitative HIV PCR RNA out to 16 months from your "intercourse with many ladies" are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is absolutely certain: It's not HIV!

Is there any possibility you could become HIV positive in the future? Not due to the "many ladies" you shagged 16 months ago! However, if you have unprotected sex in the future, you would again run the risk of becoming HIV infected. So don't do it!

What should you do? I'd suggest you stop worrying about HIV and start WOO-HOOing!

Happy Diwali, Doc. Bob
Ever Changing and ongoing research