Sir help this hapless third world citizen, Please

Greetings Dear Sir, I hail from the , rather very troubled provinces of pakistan.I have lived the life of a devout muslim...until now.Its been precisely 9 months since my arrival here in London to pursue a master's program.My life has changed ever since my association with a few friends that I made here.I am supposedly extremely handsome, and that aspect of my personality has indeed been quite beneficial, so to speak, when it comes to befriending girls it seems. Well, it did'nt take very long for me to start dating, an entity that is non existent back in Pak.And it was during my first date, that I ended up loosing my "virginity"...I had never has sex until then.The real issue here is, it was unprotected insertive vaginal sex, one episode, with my first ever date.Later, a couple of weeks into the next month, at my friend's Bachelor's party, I got introduced to a few female entertainers.These ladies, as was obvious were willing to go the extra mile to make a few Pounds.Sir, I was under the influence of alcohol at that time, and let lust get the better of me!! I went on to having insertive vaginal intercourse, with THREE of those women,..one time with each...again "Sir No Condom On".Dear Dr.Bob, ever since these episodes, I have been "STRUCK" by the fears of HIV..I cannot explain in mere words the intensity of fear that has been pounding me.Sir, I spoke to my "first date", the one that I had lost my virginity to, and expressed to her the gravity of the situation, she said to me that she had taken the HIV test and that it was NEGATIVE, about a week or so ago.I then obtained the cell number of one of three girls that I had sex with at my friend's bachelor's party, and she too said to me that her Hiv status was negative, and that she routinely gets tested.I have not been able to speak to the other two girls from the party.Dear Sir, essentially, I have had Unprotected Insertive Vaginal Sex, One Time Each, With Four Different Women- two amongst them are claiming to be HIV Negative.I Have Seen The report of one of them my self.Please Sir, now as I have decided to get tested myself...I would beg your kind self to analyse, the situation.Please write back to me and let me know if my actions have ended up "FINISHING ME OFF".Also Sir I beg you to bestow upon me your good karma, now that I would be getting tested.In the name of god almighty, please do me this Huge favour, and pray that your good karma, will help me " woohooo".Please Sir.

Considering you're "extremely handsome" and had never even dated, let alone shagged before, I'm amazed you retained your virginity for a full nine months after arriving in London (and the 21st century). Unfortunately, like so many others who have been deprived of normal human sexual contact and the appropriate education for STD prevention, you unfortunately wound up putting yourself at unnecessary risk. Unprotected sex places you at risk for STDs, including HIV. There is now way around that fact. The actual degree of risk may well be somewhat less than you fear, but there is no doubt you need an HIV-antibody test three months or more after your last potential exposure. Do I think your actions will "finish you off?" No, the statistical odds are very much against that. The CDC's estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated statistical risk would be less, because we don't know the HIV status of your quartet of gal-pals.

Dr. Bob's-certified good-luck karma is being sent. But now that you've joined the 21st century no more bareback sex! Frevinsakes!

Good luck. Be well.

Democrats are a bunch of pussies
Blood in mouth