PLEASE just pass your fingers over the keyboard and write ONE sentence!!!
Oct 18, 2009
Yes, here again - and every evening until you just write down one clarifying sentence for me - I am begging on bended knee as my GP isn't sure - 3 month test after stopping steroid cream, six months after or anytime at all? Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV-antibody testing will be completely accurate three months after stopping your steroid cream.
(This information was already in the archives!)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.