WW's and QTNDs

Dr. Bob, first of all I'd like to congradulate you on running an extremely informative, inellectually stimulating, humerous forum. I really enjoy it. I hate to do this but I do have some ideas to improve your forum. Mainly, stop giving such long & detailed answers to worried wellers that ask QTNDs!!! The only way to get a question answered for free on this forum should be very good question or comment. If its a QTND, they should have to give nice sized donation if they insist on not reading the archives. Even with a nice donation just give them an answer a few words long and say thanks. I realize that being a professional pianist, you probably type extremely fast, but keeping that in mind...You can still get carpal tunnel syndrome, and free time for you is probably very hard to come by as you are extremely accomplished and always on the go!!!

I was hesitant and afraid to send these suggestions but then I thought to myself...

1. Dr. Bob is a nice guy who would never get angry and come after me

2. Even if you did decide to come after me, you'd probably give up when you find out that I'm a liberal Democrat like you

3. Just as an extreme precaution incase the above two fail, I am always escorted by 2 off duty police officers and I had myself put on the Federal Witness Protection Program : )

Pete

Hey Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater,

Why would you be hesitant to send suggestions that would decrease my workload, save me from carpal tunnel syndrome and allow me more free time???

Yes, I certainly try to be a nice guy and would never get angry with someone looking out for my best interests while simultaneously trying to improve the forum!

Yes, it's also true I tend not to get annoyed with liberal Democrats, as their hears are in the right place (unlike conservative republicans who apparently have no heart whatsoever.)!

Off duty police officers??? Ohh . . . that sounds hot. Maybe I will come after you.

Pete, despite the above, I'd suggest you still consider the Federal Witness Protection Program, because when the anxious-wreck worried wells read your suggestions that I either not answer their QTND (questions that never die) or provide only truncated responses, I'm sure they band together like the angry pitchfork carrying mob that chased Frankenstein (or the equally insane pitchfork carrying, semi-automatic rifle toting mob of rightwing religious zealot Republican wingnuts that protest Obama's every move to provide meaningful health care reform).

So Peter, I mean Mr. X, you've been warned. Run for your life!!!

HIV Testing. Big mistake in San Fran
PLEASE just pass your fingers over the keyboard and write ONE sentence!!!