HIV Testing. Big mistake in San Fran

Hello Dr Bob.

Hi im an east coast idiot who got alittle to excited in Cali and visited an asian mesage parlor and only possibly got hiv out of the 140 dollar experience. My question for you Dr. Bob is I had protected vaginal intercourse with the lady but somehow contracted chlamydia. The condom didn't look broken but I didn't investigate to hard as I made a b line for her shower and used her bar of soap to clean my tally wacker. Another mistake. So 5 weeks later I developed small pink dot on my abdoman. 6 weeks later my tongue began to burn and taste like metal. 8 weeks post I went to the gp he diagnosed me with a viral exanthem on abdoman maculopapular. And a yeast problem of the tongue with unknown causes. My blood work was norma except absolute monocytes were high 998. Hiv 1/2 and all other stds negative. So my main question is if my symptoms developed at 6 weeks would the hiv antibody and rna test I took at 10 weeks be positive if those symptoms were indeed from hiv. I will be getting my final 3 month test in 2 weeks. I just would really like your insight please. I can't wait to hear from you and I think you are a really cool down to earth guy. Thank you

An Asian "mesage" parlor? Hmm. OK, if you say so.

Protected sex is indeed protected, assuming you used the latex or polyurethane condom properly and it did not break.

Chlamydia is much easier to contract than HIV.

A negative HIV-antibody test plus an undetectable quantitative HIV plasma RNA viral load test are strongly indicative that you are HIV negative. I'm extremely confident your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test will also be negative.

Gosh I hate to beg, but please please please
WW's and QTNDs