Just to say THANK YOU from FLIPPED

Hey Dr. Bob-how are you? Just wanted to thank you so much for helping me get through a difficult time this summer. Your answers and support were wonderful. You help so many people with kind words and support. I can't imagine not getting tested if your scared and trying to live with the fear. I am glad I got tested with negative results(as you knew)and can go on with my life. My husband and I are leaving for Paris next week and I know you love it there. Do you know of some good restaurants? We've been before, but are always looking for new places. Again, thank you for your tireless work in helping people and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

You're welcome!

Yes, I adore Paris! There are many excellent restaurants from which to choose. Le Murano and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are quite trendy. Le Grand Vefour is always a special treat. And I've also enjoyed Taillevent, but it's rather traditional.

Bon voyage!

Confession to my wife already! Will donate!
ill donated again...Please help me in my situation...This is the last post here Dr bob