Confession to my wife already! Will donate!

Dear Dr, Bob,

Really thank you very much for the kind answer(my previous question as below), however I get so stressfully again after knowing one fact, the massage lady is found out HIV+!!!!!! Oh Sh*tttt. Sorry I forgot to mention my activity in the last message; it was mutual masterbation, and I stupidly inserted my injured finger(5mm and was blooding 2 hours before the activity) into her vagina for around 20minutes(I was so wrong and was so drunk that I was not really remember the duration, should be about 20mins). Nothing else!

I am really so stressful now and coincidentally I was checked out just infected with EB virus last month. And for the past several months I was feeling really very weak(that's reason I went for a massage) and now I have headache in day time and am sleepy all the time. I have already made my confession to my wife. Although she has forgiven me for that, I am really getting more and more stressful due to the facts that 1) the massage lady is HIV+ and 2) twice Abbott Determine-Hiv1/2 positive in week10!!!

Doctor, please please confirm to me again that my 90 days Elisa(3rd Generation) is really conclusive and no further test is warranted. Or should I still need to go for further test??And why did you say "Barring extenuating circumstances"? which is definitely make me more nervous.

I wish you and your partner happy everyday!Thank you!

My previous question and your answer as follows:

Dr. Bob, Can I WoooHoooooooooooo???!!! Sep 30, 2009

Dear Dr. Bob,

I confronted twice false+ in week of 10 (70 days), same sample twice fast tests+, and followed with a Negative Elisa (same sample). Now exactly 90 days Elisa(3rd Generation) Negative. Can I WoooHoooooooooooooo already or should i wait longer time for retest because of the previous 10 weeks twice test+ ???!!!

Thank you very much.

Barring extenuating circumstances your negative 90-day ELISA is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted.

Congrats!

My assessment remains unchanged. You are HIV negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional tests are warranted.

I mentioned "barring extenuating circumstances," because I obviously do not have all the specific details of your exposure. Based on everything you've now written, you are HIV negative.

Looking for closure but can't find it...
Just to say THANK YOU from FLIPPED