Looking for closure but can't find it...

Hi Dr. Bob,

Me again, "I ended up spending the money..."from Aug 17, 2009...I guess you're not going to respond to my latest request for an "all clear" based on my 55 neg Elisas; 3 neg naats; 1 undetec bDNA, 1 undetec pcr rna and 1 undetec pcr dna tests over 20 months. I guess I wouldn't blame you since I still have eye floaters and coated tongue and will be testing indefinitely until maybe I show pos...(hope not). These symptoms can tbe anxiety based so why not a CD-4 count? I'm scared And my life is a mess. Please respond. Do I Wooo Hooo despite symptoms Or should I seek out an HIV specialist for more extensize testing??? Please Dr. Bob, one last time...your thoughts on my situation. I'm begging you and may God Bless you!!!

One last time. After 55 negative ELISAs, three negative NAATs, one undetectable bDNA, one undetectable PCR RNA and one undetectable PCR DNA out to 20 months, exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding? You do not need more HIV tests or an HIV specialist. You need a psychiatrist to help you confront and conquer your totally irrational fears of being HIV infected. I agree your life is a mess. The problem is not HIV, but rather fear of HIV. Get the help you desperately need, not more HIV tests that you don't. Stop chasing a disease you could not possibly have.

The Other Side of the Lapdancing Question
Confession to my wife already! Will donate!