can i get hiv this way? (please help, will donate 40 dollars)

Hi Doctor,

I was cuddling with this guy in the shower, and he started rubbing his penis against mine... and within 2 mins he ejaculated on me before i even know it! I am pretty worried, since his semen might have caught on my penis (there is a chance that it may have caught onto the urethra opening), i quickly wash off his semen and used the soap to clean my penis, could you please tell me how likely i could get hiv this way??? thanks so much for your help I will donate! This thing have made me regret to have done that and also very worried... so could you please help!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to nonexistent. It would be extremely unlikely that a sufficient amount of fresh HIV-tainted spunk could find its way into your pee hole (urethra) from your shower cuddling and vertical frottage. If my reassurance is not enough for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are and will remain HIV negative.

Non -existant T cells and H1N1
ART-STOPPAGE