Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hip Hop Hong Kong
Oct 16, 2009

Yo Dr. Bob -

What up from Hong Kong - 3 weeks ago I was alone and wanted someone to touch on my dong - It was wrong, but unfort I can't take it back - I cheated on my girlfriend and I know that's whack.

I used to be happy - but this stopped all my elation, I'm freaking out over a bout of mutual masturbation. I wanna tell you what happened, maybe rhyme it in a list, and after you read it you can assess me risk.

It went like this:

First I laid down on a table meant for a massage, TV was on - I could hear music and applause - Next she put the oil on the top of my junk, She moved he wrist up and down like she was dancing to funk - My big concern is this - she might have touched herself - and I'm concerned that her fluids could be bad for my health - I don't know what hand she used, or what was what - but I would really appreciate it if you could holler what's what.

Question 1) Handjobs - risk or not risk? Question 2) What if her fluids got all up on my d*ck? Question 3) What about frottage - didn't happen but curious

Please holler back soon cause I'm going so delirious.

Please help me with my Q on mutual masturbation - I'll fire a 50 spot as a charity donation.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Yo Hip Hop Hong Kong Rapper,

I could answer back in rhyme, But that would take too much time. Besides, for those who don't know it, I am not much of a poet.

1. No risk.

2. Risk would still be negligible, at best.

3. No risk.

Relax Mr. Ryhme, HIV did not spoil your good time.

Thanks for your gift. It will give some HIVers a much-needed lift.

Dr. Bob

Previous
csf exposure (CSF EXPOSURE, occupational exposure to cerebral spinal fluid)
Next
g'day its negative woohooooooooooo

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.