One upon a mid-summers eve...

Greetings and salutations Dr.Bob!Once upon a mid-summers eve I found myself feeling rather randy. I called an escort out of the phone directory. She arrived (a very uncooth lass indeed) and proceeded to give me a very dry handjob (no lube at all.) Thru my grunts of pain and dicomforture I asked that she go into the bathroom and get some hand cream on the vanity. She proceeded to spit on my purple headed warrior and use that instead (how rude and uncalled for!) The deed was finished and she departed. Am I at risk for the following?: exposure to her saliva from spit. Also, earlier in our encounter ,she did take my purple headed warrior into her mouth sans protection! (for about 30 seconds.) I was unaware as I was watching CNN. I did ask her to stop when I realized there was no condom on. I want to thank you for the work you do. You're truly a great man and an inspiration. Your blend of intelligence,wisdom,compassion and sense of humor are a rare find indeed. Thanx again Dr.Bob! Be well. Stay well.

You were watching CNN and didn't realize the uncouth Naughty Lady from Shady Lane was sucking on your penis Popsicle? WOW! How could you not notice something like that? Do you have a secret crush on Anderson Cooper or something? Never mind. Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible. Saliva that does not contain visible blood is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. If my reassurance is insufficient for you to shake your fears, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, but if it helps put any residual worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Be well.

PLEASE help. I NEED this! WILL DONATE
Mitch McConnell is Evil!!!