PLEASE help. I NEED this! WILL DONATE

I know everyone says oral is an astronomically small risk but how much does that increase if you have a small cut in your mouth. Not necessarily actively bleeding but present on your lip. What are the risks of pre cum and full ejac into the mouth with these cuts. Would it have to be a severe wound in order to pose a threat? and how likely is a 7.5 weeks 4th generation test to become positive at 12 weeks?

Please Please Please answer Bob, you do not know how greatful I will be, and I will donate.

Oral mucosal lesions, cuts and ulcers can increase the risk of HIV transmission via unprotected oral sex. Exactly how much would depend on the severity of the wound. Ejaculate contains a much higher concentration of virus than pre-cum. However, pre-cum is still capable of transmitting the virus.

A negative 7.5-week HIV-antibody test is extremely encouraging, but not yet definitive. It is very unlikely you will seroconvert by the time of your definitive 12-week test.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month test remains negative. I'm confident it will.

do i have hiv
One upon a mid-summers eve...