do i have hiv

about 2 years ago i had a lymph node in my neck a little swollen then the other day my armpits and groin but it happened around the same time i started taking these sex pills and a women from work just came back to work she was sick for two weeks. should i be very worried. Im just scared. the doctor gave me dyocicyclean and the nodes didnt hurt anymore. what would you think please give me advice.also how do i make a donation?

Why would you be concerned that you contracted HIV simply because: (1) you took "sex pills" and (2) a coworker who was ill recently returned to work??? Am I missing something in your history? Perhaps you took some boner pills and did an unsafe "dance with no pants" with the co-worker???

Dude, if you haven't put yourself at risk for HIV (by having unsafe sex, for instance), then you have nothing to worry about. If, on the other hand, you have placed yourself at risk, you should get an HIV-antibody test three months after the last potential exposure. It really is just that straightforward.

"Symptoms" are unreliable in predicting if someone is HIV infected. Rely only on your HIV risk and HIV test results.

Donation information from The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your interest in making a donation. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are and remain HIV negative.

hiv + doctor
PLEASE help. I NEED this! WILL DONATE