Bioalcamid problem

I had bioalcamid put in, but things went wrong so I went to see Dr. Sean Cummings who removed some of it and will not put bioaclamid back in. He has put in another filler that lasts up to two years but I have spent 4500 up to press and i am on benefits. Could i get this done on NHS because this is getting quit expensive and this has been on going for five yesrs. I just want to get on with my life. I could have had a face lift for the ammount of money i have spent.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. I assume that this was an infection based on your post, but did the doctors diagnose one? Do you know what the other filler is that replaced the Bio-Alcamid? I don't know if the British NHS covers any treatments for facial lipoatrophy. Last year when I asked a British HIV doctor this question he said that there was nothing covered. This may have changed since then.

Feel free to repost with additional information and I will look into the situation as well.

Good luck!

Strip club encounter
hiv notification