testing negative with symptoms

please doc bob I need your advice on a possiable hiv exsposure back in january 2009 i had unprocted oral sex with a street worker and drug user. while at the time i was unaware of. wich landed me with hsv2 while unaware of my hsv2 status i selpt with my girlfriend and gave her hsv2 since then we both have been having your typical ars symptoms sore throat post nasal drip flaky skin light colerd stools extreme tiredness coated tounge constipation and diarea.we have both have tested for hiv using the oraquick advanced hiv 1/2 test out to 9 months at the local clinic also tested for hep a,b,c and all other std's at GP office out to 8 months all negative. so from your exspertise do you think that we need futher testing seeing that we have never had a elisa test just all rapid test or any diffrient tests. i really don't know whats wrong and its driving me insaine thinking that its hiv your thought would be greatly appreciated dr bob. will donate for response

Your repeatedly negative rapid HIV tests out to nine months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

As for your "symptoms" ("light 'colerd' stools, coated 'tounge' constipation and 'diarea,'"), it's important to note that symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected.

Regarding other STDs, your negative STD screen out to eight months is also definitive and conclusive.

If no physical cause can be identified for your ailments, I suggest you consider an evaluation for psychosomatic illness.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test will be negative.

Good luck. Be well.

PEP RELATED SIDE EFFECTS (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST) (HARM REDUCTION STRATEGIES FOR MAGNETIC COUPLES, 2009)
Strip club encounter