false positive western blot?

In 2006 becouse of my long term temperatures doctor tested me for hiv. My elisa(ab+ag) came back positive, and they done wb wich was negative. Even when i told them i didn1t had any suspicious contact and my husband tested negative, they instisted i do another test afther a month. Again elisa(ab+ag) came back positive, elisa ab negative and wb negative.Again they told me to do another test afther 3 months. I was so scared and didn't go back. I wen't afther 2 years and during that time had sex with my husbund only protected. Results were elisa(ab+ag) negative, elisa ab negative and wb indeterminant gp41+/-. They told me that negative elisa means nothing and to repeat western blot afther 3 months. What are the chances that western blot becomes positive before elisa? What are the chances for elisa to be false negative other the becouse of window period? And have you ever hurd of a case somebody geting hiv when waxing? I usually bleed when doing bikini waxing and ladies usually don'twear gloves. Thanks

Yours is yet another case of HIV tests being ordered inappropriately and interpreted incorrectly.

You are definitively HIV negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted!

A positive ELISA plus a negative Western Blot is considered a negative HIV-screening test. You've had several of these.

Your most recent test showed a negative ELISA. Consequently the Western Blot should never have been run. Western Blot tests should only be run to confirm a positive ELISA or rapid test. I would strongly advise against repeating your Western Blot test!

"Waxing" is not considered a risk for HIV transmission.

My advice is that you find a more competent physician. The one you have now doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the tanning booth, so to speak.

Doc can you help me puhlease!!
hiv- index value