U R AWESOME!!!!

Thank you for giving me the strength to finally move on. Your advise is the best around. Concise, real, non-standardized and very personable. I just want to say thank you. And I'll always remember your kindness and I will try and duplicate the effort. I'll also listen up to your rules as well! As well as everybody else should. Hope to never talk to you again. Not because I don't want to but because I took your great advise and finally moved on. You be well Dr. Bob!

Thanks for your thanks. Since you hope never to talk to me again (at least professionally speaking anyway), can I ask a favor on your way to WOO-HOO-land? Please "pay it forward." That means take what you learned here and spread the information to your friend, family, colleagues, etc. We need help getting accurate information out about HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention. If we all did our part, we could stop HIV cold in its deadly tracks!

Thanks for your help!

lambskin condoms
College student in difficult circumstances!!! Will donate $50