Are you...

...the funniest man in America? Pretty damn close. Thanks for being level headed, humorous, a wealth of knowledge, a solid human being, and for being a man that may be the most positive and upbeat person I have NEVER met!

You've got me through a lot and I have no questions just praise for your assurances and your knowledge of this subject. Hopefully one day someone will ask you how youre doing.... Wait, I'll ask... how are you doing bro?

Me, the funniest guy in America? Nah, that would probably be Steven Colbert, Jon Stewart or any Fox News broadcaster pretending to report a fair and balanced news story (those guys are freaking hilarious). I will admit to being perhaps the luckiest and most optimistic man on the planet.

How am I doing? Well, the way I look at it is "every day above ground is a good day." So I'm having a good day!

Dr. Bob..You are a trip! I love it. (FUNNY QUESTIONS, 2009)
I was rape and put on PEP